Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Few More Weeks of Christmas

"Gifts of time and love
are surely the basic ingredients
of a truly
Merry Christmas."

~ Peg Bracken



I'm a little behind in posting the weeks of Christmas challenge, so I thought I'd catch up today with the last two weeks, the 50th and 49th, before I post the 48th!



49th Week of Christmas

Your challenge for the week is to spend a wee bit of time (or a longer time, if you prefer) looking at a Christmas crafts book or cookbook, magazine, or website. Look for some new ideas that might be something you'd like to try, or think others might. It can be as simple or as complicated as you like. If you're not in a crafting or cooking mood, maybe you can look for a short story, poem, or Christmas book to read.



50th Week of Christmas

Things to look for this month...

~ White sales... pick up some solid color pillow cases, sheets, place mats and towels that can be embellished with embroidery, fabric paint, lace and ribbons. They'll make great gifts!

1 comment:

Nunnie's Attic said...

I've missed you and this blog!

Love,
Julie