I decided to start going through some recipes and begin making lists of what I hope to make this holiday season. These taste just like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and are easy to make! I plan on making a few batches and then adding them to some gift baskets for co-workers, along with some other candies or baked goodies.
"REESE-LIKE PEANUT BUTTER SQUARES"
1-1/2 cups graham crackers, crushed
1 box powdered sugar
1 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
2 sticks margarine, melted
1 12-ounce package chocolate chips, melted
Mix first four ingredients; press into 13 x 9 inch pan. Refrigerate 15 minutes. Spread melted chocolate on top. Leave at room temperature. Cut into 1 inch squares and serve. May be kept refrigerated or frozen.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Joanne,
I found your site through Christian Crafter. I am jumping up and down here. I love Christmas. It is my most favorite time of the year. My childhood invokes such sweet memories of Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve, The traditional Italian Feast of the Seven Fishes, the gathering of family. I share your love for Christmas and I would love to add you to my blog roll in order to keep abreast of what you're doing.
And the recipe sounds delicious!
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment