
I wish I could say we had some snow, but it missed us, staying to the northwest of our area. We did, however, have two days of cold weather with freezing rain and sleet (as you'll notice from the icicles hanging on the eave). I've really enjoyed my time in the house, making soup and cornbread, and enjoying hours and hours of cross stitching. What a perfect way to spend a day!
The cold icy weather reminded me of Christmas, and I made some notes in my planner for things I'd like to make for gifts. I've been looking at several of my cross stitch charts and magazines, and am trying to come up with an idea for an ornament to "match" each person on my list. There are so many beautiful charts it's difficult to decide :) I seem to make a lot of changes to my notes as I find something new that seems "just perfect".
Today will find us at home once again, since just about everything in our area is still closed due to the icy roads. I'm planning on more stitching and a little reading ~ and I think I'll spend a little bit more time working on my Christmas notebook.

No comments:
Post a Comment